YFF CLEAR BAG POLICY
The Youth Football and Cheer Federation has instituted a Clear Bag Policy to enhance security measures for all football games and cheer competition events. All participants and staff are expected to follow the policy fully.
- Clear Plastic Bags
- One Gallon Plastic Freezer Bags
- Small Clutch Purse With or Without Straps
- Purses, Man Bags, etc.
- Drawstring Bags or Cinch Bags
- Grocery Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Patterned Plastic Bags
- Colored or Tinted Plastic Bags
- Fanny Packs
- Mesh Bags
- Camera Cases
- Duffel Bags
- Brief Cases
- All bags are subject to visual inspection before entering facilities.
- Exceptions to our Clear Bag Policy will be made for those with necessary medical equipment and supplies after proper inspection.
- Our Clear Bag Policy is subject to change at any time, subject to current risk awareness and any other factor.
- Exception Requests should be made to the Federation's Commissioner or the Federation's Security Director.